Monday 29 April 2013

About My Previous Post

If you read my previous post titled 'Why Africans Love White People', you will find out that it had the possibility of stirring up controversy ... and it did.

I am currently facing a heated argument on Facebook about my opinion-based assertion. Here are the counter opinions passed upon me:

Any yes, they are sisters. I admit that I was wrong to omit the theory that levels in civilisation and acclimatisation to environments affect the levels to which the predilection of the whites manifest. Yet, as I said within my argument, there is no fact that can abolish my veracity completely. 

The next morning I awoke to find 77 comments still debating on this topic:



The summary is, the pink anonymous lady (PAL) is supported by the Brown anonymous lady (BAL) on the notion that what I posted is racist and demeaning to Africans (Nigerians especially). The Green anonymous lady (GAL) supports me by saying that she too has observed and even experienced my assertion due to her very fair skin. My opponents have failed to see my point being a mere fact that Africans are fascinated by the white skin; instead, the opponents bring up historical events which have nothing to do with the current conditions which I refer to.

No comments:

Post a Comment