Monday 28 January 2013

The Evil One: An Evil Junior Student in my High School

Today, I stayed in bed thinking of an incident that took place in my high school a couple of years ago.

Twas a lovely morn, in the year 2011. At that time, I was in SS3 (Ultimate senior).
I and my classmates were in the hostel when an SS1 boy was ushered in by our hostel master (who was a teacher). He explained to us that the boy was to spend some time in our hostel until his punishment was decided. We asked what the innocent-looking young boy did to deserve such cruel fate.

*Juniors feared entering SS3 hostel because of it was infested with errand-sending maniacs who always had clothes to be laundered by juniors. But this was insane! A junior staying in our hostel meant death for him.*

The teacher replied with a tale of what went on the previous night. This is a really creepy story people, so grab your glass of warm milk...if you've done that, here's what got the kid in trouble:

Previous Night (Approximately 10 pm)
An SS1 kid was asleep in the SS1 hostel. As he was unconscious, his fellow classmate (I'll use the moniker 'Evil One') walked up to his bed and brought out a tube of superglue from his pocket. The Evil One squeezed some of the liquid glue onto the sleeping beauty's eyelids, ergo making the eyes unable to open. 
The next morning, a loud yell was heard in the hostel and at the ends of the earth. The victim frantically threw himself around whilst attempting to open his bound eyes. At first, people thought he had been possessed by an evil spirit. But eventually, he calmed down and was checked by his classmates. They discovered that the eyes had an adhesive on them; the tube which they found close to his bed. "Who could have carried out this dangerous prank on someone?"  Was the question everyone was asking. Suddenly, the Evil One stepped in the middle of the crowd and unflappably narrated how he smeared glue on his classmate's eyes the previous night. When asked why he did it, he said he had no reason; he just 'felt' like doing it. 
People were shocked at the Evil One's revelation. But no one was surprised. The Evil One had a history of strange and bizarre behaviour which everyone was aware of. 
The incident was reported to the school authorities, and in twenty minutes, the story permeated through the school through the grapevine. 

Okay, it wasn't as scary as I made it out to be, but it sure is creepy. The scariest thing is that the boy showed no remorse for his action. His face showed no emotions at all.
Most serial killers started out with small putrid actions such as the one carried out by the Evil One. I met the kid; he was like those little kids in horror movies that kill their pets, decapitate their dolls, speak to dead people, while having that dead, pale, and unemotional facial expression everyone loathes.

Moving on...After the narration of the hostel master, I thought, "What if the kid anticipates expulsion, and then tries to do something else before leaving the school?"
I know I was just freaking out, but it was a logical theory. Who knew what else he was capable of doing? He could glue someone's genitals to the bed.

That night, I lay in bed and made sure my genitals were protected by wearing several trousers. I also ensured that my mosquito net was tightly tucked to serve as a shield. It was logical that he would turn to the next person if my net wouldn't budge.
Nothing happened that night though.

The next day, I discovered that the kid deliberately left his locker door ajar; this left his provisions flashing at passers-by. Normally, that was an opportunity for thieves to grab. Yet, no one touched his stuff. No one DARED touch his stuff. It wasn't as if we, as seniors, feared him...Who am I kidding? We did fear him.

Soon, the decision of the school authorities was announced. The kid was expelled, on the grounds of being 'possessed'.
Finally! I could sleep comfortably again, without placing a metal plate inside my pants.




No comments:

Post a Comment