Tuesday 25 December 2012

How to Scare Your Sister at Midnight

Here's a really funny thing that happened on Christmas eve (24th December).

Throughout the day I had been lazy to do laundry. I had been postponing the task all week.


I went out for a stroll with friends and returned home at around 11 pm. I decided to do my laundry immediately because I didn’t want to have work the next day (Christmas day).


Girls’ room window’s just above the backyard where I was washing. My elder sis heard, who as the only one awake at that time, heard noises from below her window at 12 am and got scared. She called out for whoever was outside, but due to my nature of enjoying impromptu pranks, I didn't reply.



I couldn't resist the urge to scare her even more; so I started making uncanny noises and mumbling gibberish. You should have heard her scream. It was hilarious!

This morning, she was narrating her ordeal to everyone. I just stood there...smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment